Turn your data into knowledge, you need PowerBI.
PowerBI has the ability to take your raw data and aggregate it, present it graphically and monitor your schools performance against set targets.
Power BI is a Microsoft product offering a powerful range of features allowing you to create interactive dashboards and reports. You can bring in data from multiple data sources eg SIMS, Arbor, Bromcom, Microsoft Excel, finance packages, class charts, personnel software. If the data is accessible either directly, or by exporting it electronically, you can use it in Power BI.
What else can it do?
You can aggregate data across multiple schools, allowing both school and MAT level analysis from a single location. You can also publish your report pages to a secure site and grant access to SLT, governors etc. allowing them 24/7 access to headline data via any web enabled device. Everything is also Mobile Friendly.
How do I find out more?
We can arrange a call with your school or MAT to show you around the Power of PowerBI, for our managed service schools we will also help put a basic PowerBI dashboard in place. We have a number of Consultancy and packages for PowerBI.
What services can The ONTO Group offer my school or MAT?
- Training sessions for school staff in the use of Power BI
- Assisting schools and MATs to develop their own Power BI solutions
- A Power BI driven tool that brings together staff, student and finance
data for Integrated Curriculum and Financial Planning
- A Power BI driven School Demographics dashboard for both individual schools and MATs
- A Power BI SQL integration data allowing quick on demand reporting
- Managed Service for all your Power BI Needs
- Power BI reports that will bring together demographic, attendance, behaviour, curriculum, and assessment data to provide tailored insights for SLT, school managers, governors and other stakeholders.
- Managed service to help you tell the story of the insights to measure school performance, suggest intervention strategies and then track and monitor the success of these strategies.