How to make a complaint
- Complaints may be made in writing addressed to 446 Flixton Road , Urmston , M416QT.
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By calling our dedicated telephone number on 0161 509 6711
A – Acknowledgment
We aim to resolve any expression of dissatisfaction as soon as possible, where this is in done within 3 business days, we will not usually confirm acknowledgement of the compliant in writing.
If it takes us longer than 3 business days to resolve your complaint, we will send you a written or electronic acknowledgement of a complaint within five business days of receipt, identifying the person who will be handling the complaint within the business.
B – Investigation
Wherever possible, the person handling your complaint will not have been directly involved in the matter which is the subject of the complaint, and will have authority to settle the complaint.
Within four weeks of receiving a complaint, we will send you either:
- i. final response adequately addressing the complaint; or
- ii. a holding response, which explains why we are not yet in a position to resolve the complaint and indicates when we will make further contact with you.
C – Our Decision
Within eight weeks of receiving a complaint we will send you either:
- i. a final response adequately addressing the complaint and outlining your right to appeal.
- ii. a response which:
- a) explains why we are still not in a position to make a final response, giving reasons for the further delay and indicating when we expect to be able to provide a final response.
Where we decide that redress is appropriate, we will provide you with fair compensation for any acts or omissions for which we are responsible and will comply with any offer of redress that you accept. Appropriate redress will not always involve financial redress, but could involve an apology or another suitable form of redress.